Help support our satellite tagging efforts by our new 'Adopt-A-Shark' program! With a generous donation of $2500 we can purchase a specially developed and minimally invasive satellite tag to track the movements of newborn and endangered Shortfin Mako Sharks as well as understudied Smooth Hammerhead Sharks. By supporting the purchase of these tags, you will be directly contributing to the conservation of both of these amazing shark species and in return...you receive:
1) Naming rights for the shark!
2) An 8" x 10" glossy photograph of the shark
3) A bi-annual update about the movements of your shark so you can join in on the Science
4) A final map print of the overall shark movements
5) A copy of any publications that utilize data from the adopted shark.
top of page